A Day In The Life
Our life in community is one of the most beautiful aspects of consecrated religious life. In our communities, our day always begin with prayer as we give God our first glory and praise in order to bring Him to those we serve. The order of the day gives us structure and balance in all that we are and do.
6:00 am Morning Offering
- Lauds (Divine Office)
- Prayer to Our Foundress
7:00 am Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- Communal Recitation of the Magnificat
7:30 am Breakfast
- Reading from the Collection of Thoughts by Blessed Elisabetta Renzi
8:00 am – 4:00 pm Apostolate
- Visit to the Blessed Sacrament
- Spiritual Reading
5:00 pm Evening Prayer
- Vespers (Divine Office)
6:00 pm Dinner
- Our meals are done in community. It is customary that we read a short spiritual passage after the blessing.
7:30 pm Community Recreation
- During recreation, the Sisters spend time with each other after a long day of apostolate.
8:00 pm Spiritual Reading
- The Sisters spend some time studying and sharing readings from various spiritual books, our documents and documents of the Church.
9:00 pm Compline (Divine Office)
- Prayer for the deceased Sisters and Benefactors
Weekly Community Prayers
- Eucharistic Adoration
- Stations of the Cross
- Rosary of the Sorrowful Mother
- Via Matris
Oh, how blessed is the beautiful life of the sisters, the religious who have long struggled for perfections, who have overcome self-love, who have acquired the habit of mortification, who repose peacefully in the love of the Divine Word, in whose heart Jesus rest!
Blessed Elisabetta Renzi